Zherox® is the new system for environmental biodecontamination designed and built to best meet GMP requirements.
The system is capable of sanitising an area of up to 300 cubic metres with a single device. For the biodecontamination of large environments, it is possible to further enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the process by using multiple machines connected to each other.
A solution of <8 % hydrogen peroxide is sprayed through a nozzle, creating a mist of micro droplets which then pass through a high-voltage electromagnetic field and undergo ionisation. The resulting solution has a high concentration of hydroxyl radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) capable of damaging micro-organisms through the oxidation of proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids.
The electromagnetic field imparts an electrostatic charge to the mist, causing it to act like a gas due to the mutually repulsive effect of the positively charged particles.
The result is that the solution is widely diffused and capable of reaching 100% of the area being treated.
- every system is capable of sanitising an area of up to 300 cubic metres
- electromagnetic hydrogen peroxide ionisation technology
- solution based on H2O2 <8%
- diffusion optimisation
- reduced cycle times
- remote control
- no ventilation necessary for diffusion optimisation
- maximum material compatibility
- recipes stored and combined
- fully ergonomic
- user-friendly display
- predictive maintenance
- time synchronization with NTP (Network Time Protocol)
- full traceability
- data available any time and anywhere through the cloud
- instant generation of GMP reports
- complies with directive CFR21 part 11
System dimensions: 529 x 345 x 956 mm (L x P x H)
Weight: 35 Kg.
Trolley dimensions: 975 x 506 x 630 mm (L x P x H)
Zherox® system is CE certified and complies with directive CFR21 part 11.