Zherox® Light – stand-alone mobile system is an AM Instruments mobile device for environmental biodecontamination with HPE ionising technology.
The nozzle spreads the hydrogen peroxide blend <8%, creating a micro-drops fog, which passing through a high voltage electromagnetic field, undergo a process of ionization.
The resulting solution has a high concentration of hydroxyl radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) that can damage microorganisms through the oxidation of proteins, carbohydrates and lipids.
The electromagnetic field imparts an electrostatic charge to the mist which thus acts like a gas, due to the mutual repulsive activity of the positive charges. Micro-droplets can reach treated areas and guarantee the whole coverage of all surfaces without leaving residues.
Zherox® Light – stand-alone mobile system feautures:
- generation of a known volume of sanitizing solution
- check the presence of the tank and the minimum quantity needed to perform the activity
- real-time monitoring of the parameters necessary for a correct nebulization, functional to the activity in progress (liquid flow and air pressure)
- status communication through visual signals (display, led ring)
- report generation
The execution of a cycle must begin from one of the following inputs:
- insertion of the dimensions of the room to be treated and automatic calculation of the quantity of solution to be generated
- direct entry of the quantity of solution to be generated.
The 7” touch display on board allows to manage biodecontamination operations of the operational/functional parameters as well as the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the machine.
Each machine is independent and able to generate reports which will be recorded on the internal memory of the machine, with the possibility of downloading the documentation on a USB key.
Transport case included.