Zherox® b-pack is is a battery-powered portable device for surfaces biodecontamination provided with HPE ionising technology.
Zherox® b-pack is a portable system composed by a backpack in which the sanitizing bottle stands, ready to be used thanks to the TLP nozzle with HPE technology.
Main features and advantages of Zherox® b-pack system:
- Ergonomic backrest
- Padded shoulder straps with chest band to allow a better distribution of weight
- Top handle for an easy transport
- Quick connections to easily remove cables from TLP in storage
- Light and acoustic status LED to indicate battery level and operating status
- Alloy frame made in HDPE
- Padded shoulder straps made in resin Nylon 210
- weight: 3,9 Kg
- dimensions (L x W x H): 50 x 32 x 21 cm
- tank capacity: 900 ml
- charging time: 140 min.
- voltage: 14,4 VDC battery