The purpose of this device is to control and automatically manage the opening and closing phases of the isokinetic particle sampling probe, avoiding operator intervention inside the cleanroom. The dedicated software directly controls the opening and closing phases either automatically (scheduling a time or an event), or via manual input on the control panel. In order to open/close the device, a pneumatic system is used, managed by position sensors that verify the functioning state.
- dimensions: 132 x 64 mm - clamp connection 2" 1/2
- materials: AISI 316 L stainless steel
- flow rate: 1 CFM
- working pressure: 3/4 BAR
- maximum pressure: 6 BAR
- compressed gas: filtered oil free compressed air or filteres nitrogen
- power supply: 24 VDC
- compressed air connections: 6 mm external diameter x 4 mm internal
- particulate sampling tube: 1/4"