This dynamic pass box can easily be installed between two different classified areas/rooms for material pass through. The two doors are opened and interlocked at the same time to avoid simultaneous opening and a traffic light on both sides shows door status.
The pass box is entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel with a Class B work chamber, compliant with cGMP Annex I, ensured by HEPA H14 filters.
At rest the electric lock doors are usually open. The doors are interlocked; therefore at the opening of one of them, the other one is blocked. Pressing the button on the chosen side of the box will open the corresponding door, consequently the other door will be blocked.
Technical specifications and design:
• self-supporting structure made of stainless steel AISI 304 Scotch Brite finished
• n. 2 electrically interlocked doors with proper gaskets
• n. 2 traffic light for doors status
• n. 1 control panel
• n. 1 differential pressure gauge
• HEPA filter grade F-14
• motor fan
• working area classification: ISO 5