System used to transfer materials between two environments with different levels of contamination, minimising the transfer of contamination to the cleaner environment.
AM Instruments has applied the most innovative technologies to develop a new pass-box model.
The system is equipped with ultraviolet (UV-C) germicidal lamps located on the sides of the inner passage area and removable grids. The operating cycle is the same on both sides.
- fluxed pass-box and pass-boxes, stand-alone or integrated into existing ventilation systems
- material transfer chambers within shapes adaptablethat can be adapted to suit every need
- solutions also proposed with HMI touch screen operator panels for the traceability of transfer cycles and door opening times
- possibility of integratingoption to integrate UV lamps and hydrogen peroxide decontamination systems.
- structure made of AISI 304 stainless steel with Scotch Brite finishing
- HEPA filter measuring 610 x 610 x 68H) mm
- 2 electrically interlocked doors