MULTIPLO® is an AM INSTRUMENTS S.r.l. registered trademark.
The standard MULTIPLO® module is a self-contained unit with HEPA filters and fan built in 4 standard dimensions.
The machine can be assembled according to the class ISO5 working area layout (compliant with ISO 14644-1) responding to the needs of sectors that require controlled environments for specific phases of their production process.
The standard module is entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
The module is supplied with:
- HEPA filter EU14 – CEN H14 efficiency 99,995 MPPS (particles 0.12 – 0.24 μm) ≥ 99,999 DOP (0.3 μm)
- centrifugal motor fan, grade IP55 protection
- plenum made of stainless steel fitted for entry of 100% DOP
The module is built with the following features:
- holes in the structure to connect with other units
- holes in the structure to connect to the supporting legs
- holes in the structure to connect the ringbolts for ceiling installation
- slot for stainless steel panels and pre-filters
- holes in the structure for curtain fitting
The modules can be completed with a wide range of accessories, such as:
- supporting legs
- PVC Curtains
- tri clamp on panel to verify filter efficiency with aerosol generator and photometer
- LED lighting
- differential pressure gauge
- pressure switch
- remote/integrated electrical panel
Air is drawn from the environment by way of side pre-filters, then the motor blower forces the air into the plenum that distributes the pressure evenly on the surface of the HEPA filters, in order to guarantee downstream laminar airflow.
The area surrounding the motor blower is kept under negative pressure thus enhancing the intrinsic safety of the MULTIPLO® system.